When doing in depth studies it is wise to cross reference using several translations, commentaries and a good and thorough concordance. While some Bible translation are better at accurately translating the original Scriptures, others (especially the newer interpreted versions) are near to totally in error being so completely interpreted by the erroneous held beliefs and views of those who work to produce them rendering them to be of no value as a translation of the Words of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD.
Proclaimed The Serpent, 'You have an immortal soul!’
Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell [Tartaros G5020] and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;
Another key point – never read any single verse, passages, paragraphs of verses or even whole chapters or books in isolation forgetting that the Christian Bible is one. The Scriptures actually specified to us how it is to be read (Isaiah 28:10), without preconceived notions or personal biases or greed and lust driven self serving agenda (Isaiah 28:13) plus with a sincere heart (Jeremiah 17:9) that fears GOD seeking GOD’s righteous rather than to establish one's own.
Many of GOD's very own Elect have been taught that GOD does not know everything (one of the reasons given for this doctrine was 'because HE chose not to know’). This is a very obvious error contradicting many plain and clear Scriptures that recorded otherwise. Actually the whole Christian Bible is an advance record of not only events but of personages (men and Angels), some of whom yet to be born, doing exactly what the Scriptures recorded they would do when they come on the scene at the appointed time. How easily it is for men because of presumptuousness seeded by feeding their ego lust to become so blinded they can’t see what ‘is clear as daylight’. Read more in the discussion in the chapter ‘GOD IS’. Also see item 3.
Next GENESIS THE REMAINING CHAPTERS.
GENESIS 1 2 3 4
1. Words in italic referenced titles or proper names where this applies, otherwise these are personal notes to selected people who are familiar with them.
2. I have intentionally left out many scriptural references as anyone who wants to prove or disprove what is written here should read the Christian Bible thoroughly and extensively (from cover to cover at least three or more times).
3. The various chapters and articles discussed here are by no means exhaustive of the doctrines, prophesies, subjects and answers to questions on the Christian Holy Scriptures.
4. Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version unless otherwise indicated.
5. Please bear in mind that this stuff here is for foundation understanding and some 'deeper' verses and advanced doctrines are skipped.
6. The word or term 'man' is used throughout as a reference to man specifically as well as to all mankind (male and female) according to the context in the same way as the Bible used the term.
7. For the complete listing of titles and discussions of this author on the Christian faith (or religion) please refer to the Start or Home page of 'The Holy Bible Expounded'. Also listed in this post page are the latest published posts of all the Christian topic blogs of this author.
© Quah 2009 - 2014. All rights reserved.
All reference to GOD (in caps or uppercase) in this site refers to the CREATOR GOD whose original inspired Words are the basis of the Christian Bible unless otherwise denoted.
All published information on this topic is targeted at the true disciples of the faith, the Elect, not the false professed believers. Those of other religious faith who are easily offended by simple. clear and obvious truth are advised not to read any of the blogs entries posted here.
All views, statements and discussions are the personal religious belief and conviction of this author and directed at persons of same faith, religious belief and conviction.
Nonetheless any truly sincere seeker of the CREATOR of all things should be able to related to and understand the topic, if seeking said CREATOR in truth and humility, seeking to understand and to learn.
All those who are not interested in, or not seeking to know the truth should not read materials and articles by this author in his books or blogs as the simple, clear and obvious truth will most probably offend their sensitivity and infuriate them..
The author is neither responsible for nor does he approve or endorse any advertisement for subscriptions, products or services advertised in this blog space.
Please note that all discussions by this author are based on a general non expert assessment of information gathered from material published in the public domain (i,e, readily available to members of the general public). All of this author's discussions are presented as material for any and all persons with no special expertise. Anyone twelve years of age and older, who is not mentally incapacitated in some ways, would (or should anyway) be able to understand any and all the discussions of this author. You do not need to be an expert or a genius to understand the simple and straight forward truths discussed by this author.
Last Updated: 2014 05 31
First Posted: 2009 11 17