To begin with, you have to be able to come to the realization that you are a novice and know next to nothing about GOD, GOD's Words and the Everlasting Covenant through which GOD had according to HIS Grace and mercy instituted the redemption and salvation for all who would in true sincerity repent to receive immortality according to the testimony of the Gospel of the Christian Bible.
The next thing that is required is a genuine sincerity to want to find out and to learn the truth. This might sound simple, but in reality, it is one of the most difficult tasks for a person, especially a prejudiced person, a person already biased against a certain thing or fact. This is why it is so important to come with a blank slate without any preconceived idea or notion.
2. A Jesus who was born on Christmas day.
Next DOCTRINAL ERRORS OF TRADITIONAL CHRISTIANITY.
THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11i 11ii 11iii 11iv 12 13 14i 14ii 14iii
Back To THE BEGINNING.
1. Words in italic referenced titles or proper names where this applies, otherwise these are personal notes to selected people who are familiar with them.
2. I have intentionally left out many scriptural references as anyone who wants to prove or disprove what is written here should read the Christian Bible thoroughly and extensively (from cover to cover at least three or more times).
3. The various chapters and articles discussed here are by no means exhaustive of the doctrines, prophesies, subjects and answers to questions on the Christian Holy Scriptures.
4. Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version unless otherwise indicated.
5. Please bear in mind that this stuff here is for foundation understanding and some 'deeper' verses and advanced doctrines are not introduced in the later posts and the later updated posts.
6. The word or term 'man' is used throughout as a reference to man specifically as well as to all mankind (male and female) according to the context in the same way as the Bible used the term.
7. For the complete listing of titles and discussions of this author on the Christian faith (or religion) please refer to the Start or Home page of 'The Holy Bible Expounded'. Also listed in this post page are the latest published posts of all the Christian topic blogs of this author.
© Quah 2009 - 2015. All rights reserved.
All reference to GOD (in caps or uppercase) in this site refers to the CREATOR GOD whose original inspired Words are the basis of the Christian Bible unless otherwise denoted.
All published information on this topic is targeted at the true disciples of the faith, the Elect, not the false professed believers. Those of other religious faith who are easily offended by simple. clear and obvious truth are advised not to read any of the blogs entries posted here.
All views, statements and discussions are the personal religious belief and conviction of this author and directed at persons of same faith, religious belief and conviction.
Nonetheless any truly sincere seeker of the CREATOR of all things should be able to related to and understand the topic, if seeking said CREATOR in truth and humility, seeking to understand and to learn.
All those who are not interested in, or not seeking to know the truth should not read materials and articles by this author in his books or blogs as the simple, clear and obvious truth will most probably offend their sensitivity and infuriate them..
The author is neither responsible for nor does he approve or endorse any advertisement for subscriptions, products or services advertised in this blog space.
Please note that all discussions by this author are based on a general non expert assessment of information gathered from material published in the public domain (i,e, readily available to members of the general public). All of this author's discussions are presented as material for any and all persons with no special expertise. Anyone twelve years of age and older, who is not mentally incapacitated in some ways, would (or should anyway) be able to understand any and all the discussions of this author. You do not need to be an expert or a genius to understand the simple and straight forward truths discussed by this author.
Last Updated: 2015 07 15
First Posted: 2009 12 18