The plan of GOD for all mankind is one plan with several tracks one of which is outlined in HIS ordained Feasts given to the nation of Israel. The main plan was outlined in the first chapter of Genesis in the seven day week. Still another track of this plan was outlined in the book of Daniel in the dream vision given to Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 2. More details of this track were revealed on in the subsequent chapters of Daniel and also in the book of Revelation.
Other things to note about the pre-flood period and shortly after are:
1. Prior to the flood mankind were vegetarians.
It must be noted that the first step to conversion is obedience in faith. That is always the first test, among many more tests and trials to come. The test which, the first man Adam, failed.
The main milestones of Abraham life, tests and trials were recorded for our learning that through it we might learn to have the faith to believe and obey our MAKER and GOD. There were trials, blessings and deliverance (Genesis 12:16 and Genesis 12:17 - 20) amidst powerful display of GOD’s power (Genesis 18:17, 20; 19:27 - 28). Through these GOD was showing and teaching, and building into Abraham the faith needed for the greatest test of his life that he should have the faith (Genesis 22:1 first part) to put his life greatest desire, the promised heir, on the line in obedience to GOD’s command. For those who teach of a faith without works they should note that Abraham always obeyed his GOD testifying to what is written in the Scriptures, that faith must be accompanied by the work of faith which is a non doubting and unwavering obedience.
1. Exploratory (to find out andor measure something)
To be find out about something or someone, or to find the limits (measure) of something or someone;
As a means to measure, to gauge or to quantify;
As a mechanism or process to invalidate or rule out;
As a mechanism or process to authenticate, to qualify or to verify.
2. Constructive (to maintain, to develop, to enhance)
To train up or to build up
To enhance or improve
To strengthen or toughen
To maintain or hold to a certain standard or specification
To reinforce, to iron out or remove weakness and faults
3. Destructive (to expose, to reveal, to fail)
To expose or reveal or bring out faults or flaws
To fail, to disqualify and to filter out
To root and weed out and to remove
To cause the breakdown, failure or the self destruction
4. Demonstrative (to reveal, to highlight, to bring out)
To teach or instruct, the process or mechanism to educate or enlighten others
If we fully understand the concept and context of test and trials, we would (or should anyway) know that a test that is easy to pass is not really a test at all from the full sense of the meaning of the word test. This is because easy tests are a farce to mislead, they deceive those tested so they would not be able to have a true assessment of themselves, as well as all others who use or rely on the results of these tests for whatever reason.
The fact that you are reading this here is an indication as to how close we now are to the very End of this Age.
Next THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT.
1. Words in italic referenced titles or proper names where this applies, otherwise these are personal notes to selected people who are familiar with them.
2. I have intentionally left out many scriptural references as anyone who wants to prove or disprove what is written here should read the Christian Bible thoroughly and extensively (from cover to cover at least three or more times).
3. The various chapters and articles discussed here are by no means exhaustive of the doctrines, prophesies, subjects and answers to questions on the Christian Holy Scriptures.
4. Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version unless otherwise indicated.
5. Please bear in mind that this stuff here is for foundation understanding and some 'deeper' verses and advanced doctrines are skipped.
6. The word or term 'man' is used throughout as a reference to man specifically as well as to all mankind (male and female) according to the context in the same way as the Bible used the term.
7. For the complete listing of titles and discussions of this author on the Christian faith (or religion) please refer to the Start or Home page of 'The Holy Bible Expounded'. Also listed in this post page are the latest published posts of all the Christian topic blogs of this author.
© Quah 2009 - 2015. All rights reserved.
All reference to GOD (in caps or uppercase) in this site refers to the CREATOR GOD whose original inspired Words are the basis of the Christian Bible unless otherwise denoted.
All published information on this topic is targeted at the true disciples of the faith, the Elect, not the false professed believers. Those of other religious faith who are easily offended by simple. clear and obvious truth are advised not to read any of the blogs entries posted here.
All views, statements and discussions are the personal religious belief and conviction of this author and directed at persons of same faith, religious belief and conviction.
Nonetheless any truly sincere seeker of the CREATOR of all things should be able to related to and understand the topic, if seeking said CREATOR in truth and humility, seeking to understand and to learn.
All those who are not interested in, or not seeking to know the truth should not read materials and articles by this author in his books or blogs as the simple, clear and obvious truth will most probably offend their sensitivity and infuriate them..
The author is neither responsible for nor does he approve or endorse any advertisement for subscriptions, products or services advertised in this blog space.
Please note that all discussions by this author are based on a general non expert assessment of information gathered from material published in the public domain (i,e, readily available to members of the general public). All of this author's discussions are presented as material for any and all persons with no special expertise. Anyone twelve years of age and older, who is not mentally incapacitated in some ways, would (or should anyway) be able to understand any and all the discussions of this author. You do not need to be an expert or a genius to understand the simple and straight forward truths discussed by this author.
Last Updated: 2015 03 12
First Posted: 2009 11 29