Question concept - Exorcism, why would Satan cast out satan?
1 John 5:19
Two Main Demon Possession Types.
Not all demonic possession are the same. Generally demonic possession can be classified under two main categories.
- A strategic, agenda driven demonic possession. (see below for two recent examples of this reported as exorcism in the News).
- A need driven demonic possession.
Some Important Things to Understand about The Spiritual Realm of Angels and Demons.
Case 1 (be sure to see the photo in the last article on how the demons were finally exorcised):
Paranormal experts fail to get rid of ‘ghosts’ at grandma’s house (thestar online Saturday January 8, 2011)
Australian to chronicle family’s ghostly encounter (thestar online Monday February 21, 2011)
'Kung fu' spritualist in exorcism bid (The Daily Chili Saturday 10, March 2012)
Mysterious fire woman pays debt of gratitude to spiritualist (thestar online Tuesday June 7, 2011)
Ghostbuster can’t heal busted hearts (thestar online Wednesday June 8, 2011)
Supernatural Encounters (Video several locations featured on CNN)
Case 2 (news story title should have read as ‘Pope traumatized and scared the crap out of demons claims new book’):
Pope exorcised two men in the Vatican claims new book (the Ttelegraph Saturday 10 March 2012)
Case 1 (Superstitions beliefs of the social order):
Baby girl killed in exorcism ritual (Borneo Post Online 7 August 2012)
Three-year-oldgirl suffocates to death during exorcism (The Sun Daily 6 August 2012)
Religious rituals which cause harm or death forbidden (thestar Online 8 August 2012)
Case 2 (Reported paranormal encounters)
Mysterious hands appear in Mount Kinabalu photo (thestar online Published: Friday June 12, 2015 MYT 2:32:00 PM, This item was given nation wide coverage. The event was reported to have taken place some days after a series of earthquake hit the area and a an even earlier incident of indecent behavior on top of the state highest peak: 4 Foreigners sentence for posing nude on Malaysia peak a global news story covered by the major international news network.)
Case Study (Local Beliefs And First Party Accounts Of Paranormal Encounters. Read this as an analytical study following the order sequence as laid out below and see if they make any rational sense of these accounts. If you so wish you can check back here a few months later — sometime towards the end of 2015 C.E. — to read the prognosis by this author on the inconsistency and how to make sense of these accounts on the assumption that there is some basis and truth to them.)
Forest spirits: Strange tale from the forest (star2 online Published: JUNE 13, 2015)
Forest spirits: Hikers and campers share their eerie tales (star2 online Published: JUNE 13, 2015)
Related (Local Beliefs And First Party Accounts Of Paranormal Encounters)
They see ghosts (thestar online Published: Saturday April 15, 2006)
Speculate no more about spectres (thestar online Published: Saturday April 15, 2006)
Don't fear the forest (thestar online Published: Saturday April 15, 2006)
Supernatural survival tips (thestar online Published: Saturday April 15, 2006)
Forest spirits: Don’t break these taboos (star2 online Published: JUNE 13, 2015)
Lost hiker mystery: Did ‘orang bunian’ kidnap Teo Ming Lean? (star2 online Published: July 10, 2015, and Part 2 in July 13, 2015)
Nevertheless to complete this discussion, I shall at an opportune time raise these key issue and discuss them. But if you rather read the answer now, it is in another post (a very long post, so this read is not for the impatience), you can read this unanswered question in the post, ‘Reader's Question – Why Do Innocents Suffer If GOD Is Just’.
Previous: Questions and Answers on The Christian Bible.
BACK TO THE BEGINNING.
1. Words in italic referenced titles or proper names where this applies, otherwise these are personal notes to selected people who are familiar with them.
2. I have intentionally left out many scriptural references as anyone who wants to prove or disprove what is written here should read the Christian Bible thoroughly and extensively (from cover to cover at least three or more times).
3. The various chapters and articles discussed here are by no means exhaustive of the doctrines, prophesies, subjects and answers to questions on the Christian Holy Scriptures.
4. Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version unless otherwise indicated.
5. Please bear in mind that this stuff here is for foundation understanding and some 'deeper' verses and advanced doctrines are only introduced in the later (those from 2014 C.E.) posted discussion as well as to the later updated posts.
6. The word or term 'man' is used throughout as a reference to man specifically as well as to all mankind (male and female) according to the context in the same way as the Christian Bible used the term.
7. For the complete listing of titles and discussions of this author on the Christian faith (or religion) please refer to the Start or Home page of 'The Holy Bible Expounded'. Also listed in this post page are the latest published posts of all the Christian topic blogs of this author.
© Quah 2009 - 2015. All rights reserved.
All reference to GOD (in caps or uppercase) in this site refers to the CREATOR GOD whose original inspired Words are the basis of the Christian Bible unless otherwise denoted.
All published information on this topic is targeted at the true disciples of the faith, the Elect, not the false professed believers. Those of other religious faith who are easily offended by simple. clear and obvious truth are advised not to read any of the blogs entries posted here.
All views, statements and discussions are the personal religious belief and conviction of this author and directed at persons of same faith, religious belief and conviction.
Nonetheless any truly sincere seeker of the CREATOR of all things should be able to related to and understand the topic, if seeking said CREATOR in truth and humility, seeking to understand and to learn.
All those who are not interested in, or not seeking to know the truth should not read materials and articles by this author in his books or blogs as the simple, clear and obvious truth will most probably offend their sensitivity and infuriate them..
The author is neither responsible for nor does he approve or endorse any advertisement for subscriptions, products or services advertised in this blog space.
Please note that all discussions by this author are based on a general non expert assessment of information gathered from material published in the public domain (i,e, readily available to members of the general public). All of this author's discussions are presented as material for any and all persons with no special expertise. Anyone twelve years of age and older, who is not mentally incapacitated in some ways, would (or should anyway) be able to understand any and all the discussions of this author. You do not need to be an expert or a genius to understand the simple and straight forward truths discussed by this author.
Last Updated: 2015 07 13
First Posted: 2012 02 09